Effective Date:September 29, 2021
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users as well as users of our games; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
you confirm that you are not under 13 (thirteen) years old. The Game is not intended for anyone under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Cherry Kiss Games Inc. is an incorporated entity under the Laws of the Province of Ontario and applicable Laws of Canada providing digital goods such as games and related online services and our main and sole physical business location is:
10 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Log DataWe want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your device called Log Data. This Data may include:
- Steam Username and Email address (for games downloaded from Steam website or client)
- Itch.io Username and E-mail Address (for games downloaded from the Itch website or client)
- IP Address and/or location based on IP Address
- Device Identifier, hardware model, OS version, network connectivity status
- List of running processes on the device (only if crash report is submitted to us)
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. This Game does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We use the information collected from you in order to provide, operate, administer, troubleshoot, upgrade and improve the Game and its experiences.
Your information is used for the following reasons:
- Diagnose and Troubleshoot problems
- Accept/Refund Payments for any in app purchase
- Accept/Refund payments for Google Play Store purchase
- Prevent fraud, cheating, unauthorized uses and illegal activity
- Perform analytics and research aimed at improving the user experience, game performance and effectiveness of various marketing approaches
- Enable user-to-user networking and communication
- Provide you with newsletter and/or promotional materials through the game, device notifications, e-mails or any other electronic means
- Fulfill our legal obligations under applicable laws including laws outside of your country of residence, comply with legal process, respond to government authorities including government outside of your country of residence, protect our rights, business interests, safety and/or property rights
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Nevada law (NRS 603A.340) requires each business to establish a designated request address where Nevada consumers may submit requests directing the business not to sell certain kinds of personal information that the business has collected or will collect about the consumer. A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal information for monetary consideration by the business to a third party for the third party to license or sell the personal information to other third parties. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us as at email@example.com.
These additional disclosures apply only to California residents. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides additional rights to know, delete and opt out, and requires businesses collecting or disclosing personal information to provide notices and means to exercise rights.
1. Notice of Collection.
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information enumerated in the CCPA:
- Identifiers, including name, alias, postal address, email address, phone number, account name, IP address, and other similar identifiers.
- Demographic information, including your age and gender.
- Internet activity, including browsing history, search history and information regarding your interactions with our Services.
- Geolocation data.
- Employment and education data, including employment and education history, transcript, writing samples, and referral information.
- Inferences, including information about your interests, preferences and favorites.
For more details on the personal information we collect, including the sources we receive personal information from, review the “Information We Collect” section above. We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the “Use of Information” section above.
2. Right to Know and Right to Delete
If you are a California resident, you have the rights to delete the personal information we have collected from you and know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request through email. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
3. Shine the Light
Customers who are residents of California have the right to request a disclosure describing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and with whom we have shared it, during the preceding calendar year. You may request a copy of that disclosure by contacting us as set out in the “Contact Us” section above and specifying that you are making a “California Shine the Light Request.” We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
Data protection laws in Europe distinguish between organizations that process personal data for their own purposes (known as “controllers”) and organizations that process personal data on behalf of other organizations (known as “processors”). Sticky Rice Games Inc. acts as a controller with respect to personal data collected as you interact with our websites, emails, and advertisements.
Lawful Basis for Processing.
If you a data subject in Europe, we only process your personal data based on a valid legal ground, including when:
- you have consented to the processing of your personal data;
- we need your personal data to provide you with services and products;
- requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries;
- we have a legal obligation to process your personal data; or
- we or a third party, have a legitimate interest in using your personal data and your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests.
If you are a data subject in Europe, we will transfer your personal data subject to appropriate safeguards, such as Standard Contractual Clauses.
Your European Privacy Rights.
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to:
- Request access to and receive information about the personal data we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, to restrict or to object to the processing of your personal data, to have the personal data deleted, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your personal data to another company.
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your personal data, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
You may exercise your rights by one of the following means: submitting a request to us at the addresses set out in the "Contact Us" section above. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
Please note that we retain personal data as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
Privacy Disclosure and Deletion Requests
You can send your request for privacy disclosure and/or deletion of personal information to:
Aram Ryu, Data Protection Officer